13+ years and adult beginner classes are also offered, there is no age cap on anyone wishing to practice karate. NOT JUST 13+
Why older children and adults start karate and continue?
- Karate keeps you focused on your exercise goals by setting small achievable milestones (grading to the next belt level)
- It keeps you accountable by training in a small group with your instructor (Sensei)
- Karate improves strength, flexibility and fitness, at any level
- Learning a traditional martial art, such as JKA Shotokan Karate, will stimulate your mind
- O yes, you will definitely learn to defend yourself!
There are so many benefits that karate offers. It can be equated to the school of life.
Students above the age of 12 and purple belt level can come and train on a Saturday morning.